Monday, June 11, 2012

Scrapbook Page ideas


This is one of my fav scrapbook pages because its so simple but, really cute. I used a regular 12x12 brown scrapbook paper. Then I also used a piece of 12x12 turquoise. I put the turquoise it in the circut( a machine used to cut out lettering and other designs)  I had it cut out this octagon like shape. I put the octagon like shape to the side( in scrapbooking we never throw anything away u never know when u might need it). I took the turquoise paper which now looked like a outline or border and pasted to my 12x12 brown paper. I used a flower hole punch and punched out two different flowers for each corner and overlapped them. The same polka dot paper I used for the flowers I used for the border of the picture. Next I used the circut again for the word beautiful, and also for the cute little butterfly wings on each side of the picture. Last but not least I added some blueish jewels to the wings and I used them to dot the I in beautiful. Sometimes the simple pages are the best scrapbook pages.       Don't over think it just have fun with scrapbooking its ok to go CRAZY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment