Monday, May 21, 2012


So I recently did a spa/ tea party for my daughter who turned 4. So I thought I would post some pics to give you lady's some party ideas!! I made tea hats for all the girls and I made my daughter a hot pink tutu. Everything turned out great. They played dress up, had tea, got there nails and toes done we even did a couple of crafts. The first craft was decorating princess wands and the other was making friendship bracelets. All though I did lose the beautiful charms I bought for them to use they still came out adorable. For snacking we did sandwiches which I had walmarts deli make. I made fruit kabobs and a vegi tray and of course chips you cant have sandwiches without chips lol. I bought the indiv snack size box of chips at Costco. I came with 50 for only 10.98. Also we had cute little mini sugar cookies with hot pink frosting to got with the tea/apple juice. Also her cake looked like a teapot and the cupcakes like tea cups. Inside the goody bags that looked like purses where necklaces and toy rings along with candy and cake pops and pretend earrings. The girls had a blast!!!!  I will say it was by far the smallest party shes had but also the best. Easy with no stress and that's how this crafty mommy likes it.

She told me about a million times that day that we were the best mommy and daddy in the whole world, and I told her if I could I would give her the world!!=)  We had such a wonderful time!!!










The hats and the flowers on the hats came from the dollar store so inexpensive. The ribbon was from hobby lobby for 2.99. All I needed was my handy hot glue gun.

No comments:

Post a Comment